Why do you need to include employee development in your plan? You need to ensure that employees can succeed in the short term while preparing them to help you grow your business. Your business and your employees both benefit from training and development.
Many benefits are derived from employee training, such as
- Better understanding of company culture
- Increased job satisfaction, higher morale, better employee motivation
- Increased job efficiencies, which save money
- Increased capacity to adapt to new technologies and methods
- More innovation in strategies, products, and services
- Reduced turnover
- Enhanced company image
- Risk management (sexual harassment, safety)
Listed below is a sampling of the types of employee training that HRCoastal offers. Other courses are provided upon request.
- Art of Hiring Smart: Identify & Retain Top Performers!
- Career Transition
- Challenging Employees: Leading and Coaching
- Change Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Excellence
- Delegation Skills
- Delivering Successful Presentations
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Generational Values
- Identifying & Developing Effective Managers
- Interviewing & Hiring Skills
- Leadership and Supervisory Training
- Managing Change
- Motivating Employees
- Performance Appraisals
- Progressive Discipline
- Skills for the New Manager or Supervisor
- Grounds for Termination
- Workplace Safety
- Active Shooter
Call HRCoastal at 843-816-4985 to learn more about improving your and your employees’ skills.
Did you know that you can earn a $1000 tax credit annually for every employee who meets the criteria every year that s/he is you enroll in a state/federally registered apprenticeship program?
Think about it.
Do you want to retain your good employees?
Do you want your employees to be more proficient in their work?
Would you like them to take on more responsibility as they become more skilled?
Do you want them to know that you are interested in their career development?
Would you like a 25% return on your investment for the first employee in the program in the first year and 100% in the second? And 100% ROI on the second, third, fourth?
HRCoastal will develop your Training and Education outline based upon your input and submit your registration paperwork to the State Apprenticeship Program for full recognition in the National Registered Apprenticeship System.
Your employees will earn national certification in their areas of expertise and you’ll get a loyal employee with journeyman skills. Your employees can start the program at any point in their career before they reach the master level. And you get a tax credit for each employee in the program.
To learn more about the tax credits of an apprenticeship program, call HRCoastal at 843-816-4985.