Coaching is a one-to-one service for leaders designed to build a more effective, healthier organization. When leaders improve their performance, the benefits spread through the entire organization and help to change the company culture. Therefore, coaching a business leader is similar to coaching the entire company.
The objective is to help successful people become even more effective, emphasizing your unique talents and abilities and your potential to do greater things. Our coaching challenges you to change behaviors and encourages y to be open to change, Leadership Coaching helps to step-up, and to be a more responsible corporate citizen. And leadership coaching improves your bottom line.
HRCoastal establishes a safe, but challenging environment where you can take risks. We work towards your goals, your agenda. We perform collaboratively to facilitate your learning rather than give you the answers.
Our leadership model is based on adult learning principles. We assume that you come with business and life experience that forms the skill base, a starting point for coaching, rather than lecturing on what you need to know.
Sustainable leadership growth is intertwined with personal growth. We help you do the “inner work” of leadership, a deeper understanding of yourself and your strengths, and the sources of your drive, identifying your strengths and what gets in the way of your clarity of purpose. It’s the foundation for the outer work of leadership – managing and influencing stakeholders, relationships, and results. Over time we have seen what works and what doesn’t and have combined techniques and learning resources that proved valuable to our clients.
Leadership is defined by the choices leaders make – and we empower you to make choices consciously while navigating the balance between your own needs and vision, the needs of your organization – and the needs of those you lead.
HRCoastal’s Leadership Coaching in Bluffton SC
- Improves “people skills” in technically very competent employees
- Transition internal talent from managers to leaders
- Coaches people leaders to build a culture of collaboration and high performance
- Provides leadership strategies for managing change
- Grows authentic leadership / What kind of leader am I?
- Provides strategies for avigating difficult relationships
- Encourages networking for personal and professional growth
- Managing time and competing priorities
- Identifies career blind spots: What others aren’t telling you
- Addresses self-limiting beliefs and career-limiting behavior