Do you lose sleep over compliance and HR processes that you’re not familiar with? Are you afraid that a DOL audit might result in penalties and fines? Do you need assistance managing underperforming employees? The problem is you don’t know what you don’t know. Avoid the fear, uncertainty, and doubt of HR and compliance by outsourcing to HRCoastal.
Outsourcing reminds you of your main focus while assuring you that your complex human resource paperwork and other necessities are covered. Outsourcing improves the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of your business and adds adds professionalism to the way you manage your workforce.
For a low monthly fee, HRCoastal will
- Develop a successful onboarding process for new employees that aids in retention
- Set up your HR filing system, forms, and processes
- Help you choose the best HRIS, payroll, or timekeeping systems
- Manage risk of noncompliance
- Document policies and write your employee handbook
- Create your job descriptions and organization charts
- Train your staff on HR best practices, safety, labor law, and soft skills
- Set up a performance management system
- Recommend low cost, high value benefits
- Offer advice on employee relations matters
- Investigate employee complaints
- Provide you with leadership and business coaching to help you retain your good employees
- Conduct exit interviews
Employment and labor laws change regularly, and it’s difficult for a business owner to stay up-to-date on regulations in the workplace. By outsourcing, you are also reduce the risk that your company will be involved in a lawsuit, fines, and penalties. HRCoastal monitors the changes in all 50 states’ laws on a monthly basis to keep you compliant.
HRCoastal is certified in the competencies required by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) model. We are experts in
- Relationship management
- Ethical practice
- HR expertise and knowledge
- Business acumen
- Critical evaluation
- Global and cultural awareness
- Leadership and navigation
You gain a strategic partner with over 25 years of Human Resources experience from a nationally certified expert with a Masters degree in HR Management for an investment of less than you would pay a part-time HR specialist. And you avoid trying to financially maintain nonrevenue-generating back-office expenses.
It makes practical and economical sense to take Human Resources off your plate. Spend your precious time doing what you do best – focusing on your business – and leave HR to an expert.